CityFALCON: raised over 2,5 Million dollars
- Region: UK
- Product: financial news aggregator
- The scope of our work: backend/frontend/design
- Solutions: ML, Natural Language Processing and E-learning
- Web site: https://www.cityfalcon.com/
Achievements in numbers
- $2 500 000 raised
- More than 1 Billion stories in more than 30 languages
- Up to 1 million articles daily
- Twitter Hatch 2015 competition 1-st runner-up winner.
- Amazon Growing Business Awards 2016 finalist (“Digital Business of the Year” category).
CityFALCON is a 21st-century financial news aggregator that provides a comprehensive, relevant, personalized, and real-time news feed for fundamental investors, powered by crowd-curation, social media, and machine learning.
CityFALCON score rates financial tweets, news, and authors by using Natural Language Processing and E-learning. For instance, customers get 30 relevant stories out of a selection of 200. CityFALCON’s proprietary technology creates a different news feed for every person based on their profile, their online interaction, and their preferences.
CityFALCON’s customers are investors and traders, both professional and amateurs. They also provide services for corporate clients, who want to integrate CityFALCON’s API into their own trading platforms.