Sloboda Studio is the creator of software products that we develop for our customers.
The site is intended to provide:
- information about Sloboda Studio, its news, and services;
- placement of test cases;
- feedback from our customers.
2. Consent to use the Site
By visiting and/or using this Site, you agree to the Terms below. The conditions apply to all users of the Site.
ЕIf you do not agree to these Terms, please do not go to the Site or use it in any other way.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend the Terms at any time. Such a change takes effect 10 days after the publication of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site means that you accept these changes.
3. Conditions for the customer
If you accept our Terms and/or use the Site on behalf of your company, where you work, or another legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have full authority:
- represent the specified customer or other legal entity using our Terms (if they have not already done so);
- use the Site on behalf of your employer or other legal entity.
If you do not have the above powers, please do not accept the Terms, do not enter or use the Site.
4. Access to the site
We hereby give you permission to visit and use the Site subject to the Terms and applicable laws in your country and Ukraine.
You are not entitled and should not allow any third party:
- copy, distribute information that is posted on the site, with the exception of the written permission of Sloboda Studio to use the materials of the Site;
- disrupt the operation of any servers or networks connected to the Site;
- use or run any automated system (including but not limited to “bots”) for communication through the Site or correspondence, by e-mail;
- bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the functions of the Site related to security;
- use the communication systems provided by the Site to send “spam” messages;
- delete, modify or hide any notice of ownership or identification of Sloboda Studio, including copyright and trademark notices contained or displayed on the Site when you or your company use;
- use the Sloboda Studio name, logo or trademarks without our prior written consent;
- participate in any action, indirect or direct, that could harm Sloboda Studio, Personal Information, software, customer products, and the Site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property of the Sloboda Studio brand
- text, documents, articles, comments, suggestions, ideas, videos, descriptions, graphics, photos, sounds and interactive functions on the Site, including appearance, visual elements, design, concepts, business models, operating models, databases, sets of links, hypertext markup language code (HTML), scripts and all services offered,
- Sloboda Studio logo, Sloboda Studio logo and Slogan are the intellectual property of Sloboda Studio,
- User materials, such as reviews, articles, photos, videos, logos, names, trademarks, are the property of Sloboda Studio and / or its partners and may be protected by relevant laws and copyright agreements or other intellectual property rights. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
The content on the Site is provided to you on the terms of your personal use and cannot be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise used for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
If you download or print a copy of any Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7. Custom materials
Sloboda Studio may authorize the sharing and publication of Materials or any other text, comment, proposal, information after written permission.
Terms for posting Custom Materials
Размещая, публикуя или загружая свои Пользовательские материалы By posting, publishing or uploading your User Materials to the Site or by sending your User Materials to Sloboda Studio, you thereby grant Sloboda Studio a full, irrevocable, free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, distribute materials and you hereby expressly waive any rights to Your User Materials to the extent permitted by the Law of Ukraine and your country.
You also provide each user of the Site with the right to use, reproduce, distribute, display content in accordance with the Terms of the Site.
You are solely responsible for your User Materials and the consequences of their publication or download. We have the full right to publish your User Materials and reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to track, censor, edit, delete them, and all Content posted on the Site (including User Materials) at any time and for any reason.
We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Materials, whether published or not.
You represent and warrant that you are the Owner or possess the necessary Copyright to use and authorize Sloboda Studio to use them in your User Materials for use on the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site:
your materials will be subject to change and that Sloboda Studio is not responsible for the accuracy of the display;
You waive any legal rights or remedies that you may have with respect to Sloboda Studio in relation to the above.
8. Reliability of information
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the Content available on the Site is as accurate or error-free as possible.
We reserve the right to make changes to or to the Content, or to any part of it, at our sole discretion, without requiring any notice before or after making such changes to the Content.
You use the Content or any part of it solely at your sole responsibility.
We reserve the right to read, save and disclose any information that we receive in connection with the Site, and data on its use by you since we reasonably believe that this is necessary for:
- The satisfaction of any applicable law, regulation, lawsuit;
- ensure the security of the Site, including for the investigation of possible violations, attacks, and other technical problems;
- Respond to user support requests
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Sloboda Studio, its users, or the public.
10. Links to third-party resources
The site may contain links and may allow you to post content on third-party resources that are not owned and/or controlled by Sloboda Studio.
You undertake, thereby:
- bear personal or corporate responsibility, if you represent any brand, for the use of links to third-party websites and for links to them, as well as for any content;
- have no claims to Sloboda Studio when you use any third-party resource.
We respect your privacy on the Internet and acknowledge your need to protect and manage any Personal Information that you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used alone or in combination with other information for personal identification, including, but not limited to, first and last name, personal profile, home or other physical address, email address or other contact information.
2. Your consent
3. General use of the site
At present, we do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site, except for contacts with Sloloda studio, as with the contractor or contractor.
Sloboda Studio reserves the right to change such matters from time to time as indicated in this document.
4. What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it
We receive and / or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
Request information “Contact us” or “Send resume”.
If you send us a “contact us” request, we will receive and save a copy of your name, email address, phone number, and country, as well as any other personal information that you decide to disclose.
The site may use log files. The information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, links/exit pages, clicked pages, and any other information that your browser can send to us. We can use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the user’s movement on the site, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies and other tracking technologies may be used on some pages of our website. A “cookie” is a small text file that can be used, for example, to collect information about the activities of the Site. Some cookies and other technologies may be used to recall personal information, such as the IP address previously provided by the user of the site. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including accepting them or not, and how to delete them. You can configure most browsers to notify you of the receipt of cookies, or you can block cookies in your browser. If you block or delete cookies, you may find that the usefulness of our site or its parts is impaired.
5. Use of personal information
If you provide us with Personal Information through the Site, User Account materials, or in any other way, such Personal Information can be used in the following ways:
We will use your Personal Information to provide (and improve) the Site and our related services for you, to contact you in connection with the Site and our services (including in order to notify you of our offers).
We may use your Personal Information to contact you in response to a “Contact Us” or “Send Resume” request.
We can provide Contractors’ Personal Information to our customer companies in order to process the information on our behalf.
We may disclose your Personal Information or any information that you provide if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
comply with applicable law, regulation, lawsuit or government request,
enforce our Terms, including the investigation of potential violations,
Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud and / or security issues,
protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Sloboda Studio, its customers, and contractors, as well as yourself or the public.
6. Use of anonymous information
We may use anonymous information or disclose it to third-party service providers to provide and improve our Site, as well as to improve your experience with it.
We may also disclose anonymous information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes, including but not limited to, targeted advertising.
“Anonymous Information” means information that does not allow the identification of an individual user, implying aggregate information about the use of our Site.
We may use your email address to send promotions, updates, news regarding our Site, Sloboda Studio services, and products.
You can refuse to receive future emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link added at the bottom of each email we received from us, or by sending one email with the subject “BLOCK” to display the email.
Please note that the email must come from the email account you want to block. Please note that even if you refuse to receive the above emails, we can still send you an answer to any request “Contact us”, as well as administrative emails (for example, due to the delay in payment of bills), which are necessary for Simplify your use of the Site or account.
8. Changes in your personal information
If you provide us with Personal Information, make sure that it remains accurate. If your personal information changes or you want to delete or change certain personal information that we store, you can correct or update it by contacting us by e-mail.
Your email should contain all the details of your request, and also contain the following subject: “REQUEST FOR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION”. For such requests, the Sloboda Studio will make changes within 1 month.
You can always choose whether to provide Sloboda Studio Personal Information or not.
The notifications that we provide on the Site in cases where we collect Personal Information should help you make this choice.
If you decide not to provide the personal information requested by us, you can still use the Site, but your access to information and certain options that are related to our interaction with you may be impaired.
10. Collection of information by third-party sites
11. Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also link to our site.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such other sites.
12. Confidentiality for Persons Under 18
The site is not intended for people under the age of 18, and we do not intend to collect Personal Information from those who, as we know, have not reached the age of 18.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information provided to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no Internet transfer method or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us by e-mail.
14. Merger, sale or bankruptcy
In the event that we were acquired or the company merged with a third party, or in the event of bankruptcy or a similar event, we reserve the right to transfer Personal Information in connection with the above event.
We strive to protect your privacy. Protecting your privacy on the Internet is a growing field, and we are constantly developing our Site to meet these requirements.